Community Service

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And, if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”  Dalai Lama My husband and I help with the harvest festival that’s been celebrated for over 100 years in the small town we live by. A couple of us are gathering items for games, ordering food, filling the schedule, and getting all the little … Continue reading Community Service

Our Little Family Adventures

Little Q is 7 months old right now and he’s been camping, enjoyed a couple of family reunions out of state, we constructed a little fort in the living room that we all played in, cooled off swimming, and hiked in the mountains. That’s not too bad for 7 months! Family activities should be a big part of his life since those are the events … Continue reading Our Little Family Adventures

The Start of Our Adventure

I love children, family, organizing, chocolate and I LOVE Pinterest! I hate my picture taken and multiple vegetables. I need to get in better shape, but dislike working out. I like to bake but I don’t because I don’t need to eat it and I will. I would like to learn photography, Spanish (other than what I learned in one semester in high school), and … Continue reading The Start of Our Adventure