Recently, I was out of town and encountered a number of people who would renew your faith in the humanity. Countless stories about a selfless lady who pulled over to help someone change a tire without hesitation, a man snow blowing the whole… Read More

Little Q is sitting up on his own and is super close to crawling so we ought to be in better shape to have the energy to chase him around and tell him “no”. He’s creating bigger messes, rolling further under furniture… Read More

Here is our adoption story

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And, if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”  Dalai Lama My husband and I help with the harvest festival that’s been celebrated for over 100 years in the small… Read More

Little Q is 7 months old right now and he’s been camping, enjoyed a couple of family reunions out of state, we constructed a little fort in the living room that we all played in, cooled off swimming, and hiked in the… Read More

I love children, family, organizing, chocolate and I LOVE Pinterest! I hate my picture taken and multiple vegetables. I need to get in better shape, but dislike working out. I like to bake but I don’t because I don’t need to eat… Read More